Towards the formation of a totally integrated person equipped with essential values, skills and knowledge, we shall design programs that is in parallel with the following core values:
- Love for God - Inculcate a well-balanced values and faith through:
- Providing an ecumenical spiritual formation.
- Encouraging dynamic participation in spiritual activities.
- Giving opportunities for active community involvement and exposure.
- Service for Others - Promote Harrellian Values through:
- Animating school-community life with Harrellian values of Love, Service, and Wisdom.
- Facilitating deeper understanding that reaches out for God’s word.
- Instilling sincere concern for the preservation of the environment.
- Encouraging empathy to the less privileged.
- Wisdom - Harrellian students are identified through the “Three B’s”:
- Beauty - It is not only on the outward appearance, but what matters most is the inner labyrinth of the heart and soul that acknowledges God as the Supreme source of Love.
- Brain- It is not head knowledge alone but the actual manifestation through deeds that has wisdom.
- Breeding- This refers to having a well-rounded personality and flexibility to adapt in any strata of society.