Curriculum & Instructions Features
The K-12 Curriculum thrust is in the development of the total and holistic development of each child putting emphasis on the Higher Order Thinking Skills (HOTS) thru progressivist approach.
- Students actively participate in their own learning through encountering in real life situation in which they get real and first hand information.
- Progressivist approach is process-oriented. Learning is integrated across discipline.
- Concepts are presented as questions to the investigation.
- Students are trained to think critically.
Feature Programs: Grades 1 to 6
- Adoption of Reggio Emilia in Grade 1 to Grade 3.
- Financial Literacy program by Cha-Ching thru JA Asia Pacific and Prudence Foundation.
- Robotics classes by Data Science and Technology Corporation.
- Applied Music Subject.