1. General Average:
2. Conduct Requirement:
At least Approaching Proficiency (AP) or better
85% or its equivalent and/or better
3. Must pass the admission test and interview
Applicants from Nursery up to Grade 8 levels (only) are entertained from the months of January up to May.
1. Secure application form from the Registrar’s Office.
2. Submit duly accomplished application form, together with ID photo and photocopies of required documents. All prerequisite documents submitted shall become the file of the school and will not be returned to the examinee. It is, therefore, important that only photocopies shall be filed upon on a long brown envelope upon showing the original copy of the documents. Original documents will only be asked if the student passes the admission test and is officially enrolled.
3. Pay the examination fee at the Cashier’s Office.
4. Take the test on the scheduled date. In case of disruption in the schedule of tests, the applicant should call up the Registrar’s Office to check the rescheduled date.
3 years old
4 years old
5 years old
1. Call the registrar’s office for the results.
2. For those who passed the admission test, an interview with the School Principal will be scheduled.
1. An applicant who fails to satisfy the requirements may be accepted on probation provided that he is willing to undergo the recommended intervention program in summer or during the school year.
2. As a probationary student, he must obtain a final academic general average of 80.00 (AP) or higher and a final conduct grade of Good (G) or higher. Having satisfied these requirements, he is formally admitted as a regular student in the succeeding school year.
3. The school reserves the right to deny a probationary student’s readmission if he fails to meet the above requirements.