1. Secure application form from the Registrar’s Office.
2. Submit duly accomplished application form, together with ID photo and photocopies of required documents. All prerequisite documents submitted shall become the file of the school and will not be returned to the examinee. It is, therefore, important that only photocopies shall be filed upon on a long brown envelope upon showing the original copy of the documents. Original documents will only be asked if the student passes the admission test and is officially enrolled.
3. Pay the examination fee at the Cashier’s Office.
4. Take the test on the scheduled date. In case of disruption in the schedule of tests, the applicant should call up the Registrar’s Office to check the rescheduled date.
1. Applicants should come, at least, fifteen minutes before testing time.
2. The examinees must present their permit.
3. The examinees will no longer be allowed to leave the testing room once the examination starts. Hence, they are advised to bring provisions for snacks during the test.
4.The proctors serve the right to deny administering the admission test to those who fail to comply with the guidelines.
Release of Results
1. Results are immediately released after the entrance examination. However, in cases that the results are yet to be verified and further evaluated, parents/guardians all the registrar’s office for the results.
2. For those who passed the admission test, an interview with the School Principal will be scheduled.
1. An applicant who fails to satisfy the requirements may be accepted on probation provided that he is willing to undergo the recommended intervention program in summer or during the school year.
2. If the test results reveal a failing mark, the student is automatically placed on academic Probation for two (2) quarters only. If during the second quarter he/she does not reach the minimum General Average Grade of 80 % and the Conduct Grade of 83 % and above, within the school year, he/she will be given another consideration for the next school year provided no record of major infractions or misdemeanour.
3. If he/she passed the entrance exam with a conduct grade in his/her Report Card of 83% and above, then he /she is given the status of a regular student of Harrell Horne Integrated School.
4. As a probationary student, he must obtain a final academic general average of 80.00 (AP) or higher and a final conduct grade of Good (G) or higher. Having satisfied these requirements, he is formally admitted as a regular student in the succeeding school year.
5. The school reserves the right to deny a probationary student’s readmission if he fails to meet the above requirements.