Principles and Ideals of the Program
- School is a part of life.
- Learners are active participants, problem solvers and planners.
- Creative thinking and divergent thinking is the learning style.
- Program is based on the Mission and Philosophy and Goals for graduates.
- Assessment is benchmarked, has many forms and is progress oriented.
- Principles, values and characters are intertwined with academics for total development.
Featured Programs: Grades 7 to 10
- Adopts Science High School Curriculum since 2015-2016.
- Applied Entrepreneurship skills thru JA Asia Pacific which develops Work Ethics,
- Financial Literacy and Entrepreneurship
- Robotics classes by Data Science and Technology Corporation
- PEAC subsidy (Php, 9,000/ year for Grade 7 entrants)
- Scholarship grants